当前位置:首页 > 游戏 > 游戏攻略 > 正文

natural游戏攻略[natural vacation攻略]

admin 发布:2024-04-28 21:13 31


  

  

  小编按 亲爱的百年育才followers,让我们继续BBC纪录片听《狗狗秘闻》的节选。

  

  English massage little tips

  第一遍,请不要看文本,尽量听,搜寻听懂的信息。

  第二遍,对照下边的文本,找到对自己有帮助的point;第三遍,抛开文本再听,然后听第四遍、第五遍….请不要push自己太紧,保证有所收获即可,不用非要字字听懂。主要听语音语调及韵律,以后再说英文的时候可以模仿这种韵律,通过不断的锻炼你会发现自己的口语逐渐不会那么生硬了。

  

  Please feel free to contact us through wechat(yolanda0402_han),You can express your opinions or ask for advices about English learning.

  

  文 本

  The key toa dog's ability to read our emotions

  狗狗解读我们情绪的关键可能是一些

  might lie in something we all do without knowing it.

  我们一直在做却重来没有注意到的东西

  When we express our emotions in our faces,

  当我们表现出我们的情绪时

  we don't do it symmetrically.

  我们的脸并不对称

  It's been shown thatif you take somebody's face

  研究证明 当一个人表现出

  when they're expressing some emotion like

  喜悦 愤怒或什么别的感情的时候

  happiness or anger or something like that,

natural游戏攻略[natural vacation攻略]

  他们的脸部的左边和右边

  there is a difference between the left and right side.

  其实并不是完全相同的

  Composite faces consisting of

  由两张左脸和两张右脸

  two right or two left sides look very different.

  合成出来的脸 看上去非常不同

  One theory is maybe our emotions

  有理论认为我们的情绪可能

  are morefaithfullypresented in the right side of our face,

  更可靠地反映在我们的右脸上

  and that's the side that we tune into.

  就是我们所合成出来的那边

  When we look at a face,

  当我们看一张脸的时候

  we have what's known as a natural Left gaze bias

  我们本能的去盯左脸获取信息

  so you naturally look much more towards the left,

  因此你会自然而然的多看左边的脸

  i.e. the right-hand side of somebody's face.

  也就是被看的那个人的右脸

  Eye tracking software has demonstrated that

  眼部跟踪软件证实了

  when presented with a human face,

  当我们看人的脸部

  we nearly always look left first.

  我们几乎总是先看左半边

  Daniel Mills wanted to find out

  丹尼尔·米尔斯想要找出

  if dogs used the same trick to read human faces.

  狗是不是使用同样的诀窍分析人脸

  Shifting the direction of your gaze

  改变凝视的方向

  we thought wasfairly uniqueto people

  我们曾以为这是人类的独有技能

  until we started looking at dogs.

  直到我们开始盯着狗狗

  Tess, Tessy!

  泰斯 泰斯

  To test the theory,

  测试一下该理论

  his team recreated this experiment with dogs.

  他的团队重启了这项对狗的实验

  百年育才--高考志愿填报中心

  [百年育才微信公众号:bainianyucai_edu]

  全国免费咨询电话:400-999-3030

  百年育才官方网址:www.100yucai.com

点击下方“阅读原文”在线联系我们↓↓↓

版权说明:如非注明,本站文章均为 碧蓝子网 原创,转载请注明出处和附带本文链接;

本文地址:http://www.bilanz.com.cn/post/19620.html


分享到

温馨提示

下载成功了么?或者链接失效了?

联系我们反馈

立即下载